We are now looking for a passionate SEO off-page & link specialist that can lead our strategy to acquire strong and relevant backlinks that positively impact organic rankings across our websites targeting the US market.
About Ribacka Media
Ribacka Media is an affiliate marketing company in the sports betting industry that offer clients online traffic with a return on investment as the main focus. With over 10 years of experience in this industry, we create innovative and pioneering ways to send high-value leads that allow our customer’s businesses to grow.
What we offer you
- Be part of a team of industry-leading SEO experts.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.
- Chances to grow within the company – at Ribacka Media we find extraordinary talent and build positions around their skills.
- Develop and manage our backlinks strategy with the aim of growing organic traffic across our websites.
- Reaching out to website owners and other online personalities via email, social media, or phone.
- Identifying and removing any potentially harmful backlinks that could impact our websites in a negative way.
- Monitor and analyze ranking performance on an ongoing basis.
- Identifying new and emerging off-page SEO opportunities, best practices, and industry algorithm updates.
- Using tools such as Ahrefs, Majestic, and SEMrush to analyze backlink profiles to identify opportunities.
Who you are
- You love SEO and are always looking for new ways to improve your craft.
- Acquiring a strong and relevant backlink gives you goosebumps.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are highly results-oriented with a strong drive toward continuous improvement.
- You have a creative mindset.
- You have the ability to manage various projects at once.
- You have great attention to detail.
- 2+ years link building experience.
- Experience using tools such as Ahrefs, Semrush, Majestic & Google Search Console.
About the position
- Working hours: 40 hours per week.
- Location: Stockholm or remote
- Start: As soon as possible.
- Period of employment: Six months probationary employment with one month of notice.
- Last day to apply: 1st December
How to apply
Send an e-mail with the subject line ‘SEO off-page & link specialist‘ together with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org