We are now looking for a passionate US sports betting analyst that can lead our strategy to become the number one source of information about legal sports betting in the United States.
About Ribacka Media
Ribacka Media is an affiliate marketing company in the sports betting industry that offer clients online traffic with a return on investment as the main focus. With over 10 years of experience in this industry, we create innovative and pioneering ways to send high-value leads that allow our customer’s businesses to grow.
What we offer you
- Be part of a fast-growing company with high ambitions.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.
- Chances to grow within the company – at Ribacka Media we find extraordinary talent and build positions around their skills.
- Research, monitor, and stay up-to-date with the landscape of legal sports betting in the United States.
- Research, report, and write original news stories that would interest our readers.
- Verifying information and interviewing sources.
- Assist our content team with editing, proofreading, and fact-checking.
Who you are
- You live in the United States.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are highly results-oriented with a strong drive toward continuous improvement.
- You have a creative mindset.
- You have the ability to manage various projects at once.
- You have great attention to detail.
- 1+ year of experience in journalism, marketing, media, or public relations
About the position
- Working hours: 40 hours per week.
- Start: As soon as possible.
- Period of employment: Six months probationary employment with one month of notice.
- Last day to apply: 15th December
How to apply
Send your application for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org