We are now looking for an experienced Head of SEO to design and execute processes that will maximize SEO performance on our network of websites targeting the US market.
About Ribacka Media
Ribacka Media is an affiliate marketing company in the sports betting industry that offer clients online traffic with a return on investment as the main focus. With over 10 years of experience in this industry, we create innovative and pioneering ways to send high-value leads that allow our customer’s businesses to grow.
What we offer you
- Be part of a fast-growing company with ambitious goals.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.
- Chances to grow within the company – at Ribacka Media we find extraordinary talent and build positions around their skills.
- Supervise a team of specialists and oversee the implementation of on-site and off-site SEO strategies.
- Research and develop ongoing SEO strategies that improve search engine results rankings for our websites.
- Set SEO performance goals and measure them using KPIs, such as organic traffic, search rankings, search engine visibility, and click-through rate.
- Conduct advanced keyword research & competitor analysis to identify new opportunities.
- Conduct SEO experiments and draw conclusions from the results.
- Audit existing content, identify gaps, and implement improvements.
- Monitor and analyze ranking performance on an ongoing basis.
- Identifying new and emerging SEO opportunities, best practices, and industry algorithm updates.
- Collaborate with our web development team to ensure SEO best practices are appropriately followed throughout our websites.
Who you are
- You love SEO and are always looking for new ways to improve your craft.
- You have the ability to manage a team, including delegating and prioritizing tasks.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have excellent grammar, writing, and editing skills.
- You are highly results-oriented with a strong drive toward continuous improvement.
- You have a creative mindset.
- You have the ability to manage various projects at once.
- You have great attention to detail.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Head of SEO or a similar role.
- Knowledge of the best on- and off-site SEO practices.
- Excellent team management, planning, analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience using tools such as Ahrefs, Semrush, Majestic, Screaming frog, Google Search Console & Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with WordPress and HTML/CSS.
About the position
- Working hours: 40 hours per week.
- Location: Stockholm
- Start: As soon as possible.
- Period of employment: Six months probationary employment with one month of notice.
- Last day to apply: 1st February
How to apply
Send your application for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org