Are you our next talent?
We are now looking for a Junior SEO content manager that can continuously manage and optimize content across all of our English-speaking websites.
About Ribacka Media
Ribacka Media is an affiliate marketing company in the sports betting industry that offer clients online traffic with a return on investment as the main focus. With over 10 years of experience in this industry, we create innovative and pioneering ways to send high-value leads that allow our customer’s businesses to grow.
What we offer you
- The opportunity to become an expert in SEO and content marketing.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.
- Chances to advance within the company and take on more responsibilities.
- Coordinate planning and production of content across our websites.
- Audit existing content, identify gaps, and implement improvements.
- Serve as the editorial gatekeeper for all editorial content to ensure quality and authenticity.
- Develop and manage our content strategy with the aim to grow organic traffic across our websites.
Who you are
- You are fluent in English.
- You have copywriting experience working either in-house or at an agency.
- You have a creative mindset.
- You have excellent grammar, writing, and editing skills.
- You have the ability to manage various projects at once.
- You have great attention to detail.
- 2+ years of working with content creation, editing, or equivalent.
- It’s a big plus if you have worked with SEO before. If not, we expect that you are open to learning everything there is to know about SEO from our team of industry-leading experts.
About the position
- Working hours: 40 hours per week.
- Start: As soon as possible.
- Period of employment: Six months probationary employment with one month of notice.
- Last day to apply: 1st September
How to apply
Send your application for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org