Are you our next talent?
We are now looking for a Head of on-page SEO & content to coordinate our team of writers, develop our on-page SEO strategy and ensure we have the best possible content across our network of websites targeting the US market.
About Ribacka Media
Ribacka Media is an affiliate marketing company in the sports betting industry that offer clients online traffic with a return on investment as the main focus. With over 10 years of experience in this industry, we create innovative and pioneering ways to send high-value leads that allow our customer’s businesses to grow.
What we offer you
- Be part of a team of industry-leading SEO experts.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.
- Chances to grow within the company – at Ribacka Media we find extraordinary talent and build positions around their skills.
- Managing and coordinating our team of content writers and editors to ensure the highest possible quality of our content.
- Structuring our content for the best possible experience for our visitors and search engines.
- Fact-checking and making sure our content is always up-to-date, informative, and relevant for both visitors and search engines.
- Using tools like Ahrefs or SEMRush to conduct keyword research & competitor analysis to identify new content opportunities.
- Collaborate with the off-page SEO team to coordinate campaigns that bring maximum impact to our organic rankings.
- Conduct on-page SEO experiments and draw conclusions from the results.
- Research and develop ongoing on-page optimization strategies that improve search engine results rankings for our websites.
- Audit existing content, identify gaps, and implement improvements.
- Monitor and analyze ranking performance on an ongoing basis.
- Identifying new and emerging on-page SEO opportunities, best practices, and industry algorithm updates.
- Collaborate with our web development team to ensure SEO best practices are appropriately followed throughout our websites.
Who you are
- You love on-page SEO and are always looking for new ways to improve your craft.
- You have the ability to manage a small team, including delegating and prioritizing tasks.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have excellent grammar, writing, and editing skills.
- You are highly results-oriented with a strong drive toward continuous improvement.
- You have a creative mindset.
- You have the ability to manage various projects at once.
- You have great attention to detail.
- 2+ years experience with on-page SEO & content creation.
- Excellent team management, planning, analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience using tools such as Ahrefs, Semrush, Majestic, Google Search Console & Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with WordPress and HTML/CSS.
About the position
- Working hours: 40 hours per week.
- Location: Stockholm or remote
- Start: As soon as possible.
- Period of employment: Six months probationary employment with one month of notice.
- Last day to apply: 1st December
How to apply
Send an e-mail with the subject line ’Head of on-page SEO & content’ together with your application to email@example.com